“Providing infinite opportunities” Ensuring the best education for our children and young people. (Horizons Trust)
At Green Gates Academy we aspire to have all pupils:
- strive towards being the best they can be,
- believe that they have the skills and the confidence to be successful in the future; and
- achieve outstanding progress both academically and emotionally.
Thereby allowing them to gain the confidence necessary to make positive contributions to the local community.
Our Aims “To do more and do it better” (Horizons Trust)
- To provide all pupils with a range of opportunities, skills and knowledge to help them make the rights choices for their future aspirations.
- To encourage all pupils to be passionate and enthusiastic about learning and show curiosity about the world they live in.
- To encourage pupils to build up their resilience and confidence in order to overcome any barriers to learning, and develop their own self-control to manage their behaviour.
- To develop pupils to respect themselves and others, have high levels of and self-esteem, and display a clear sense of purpose.
- To encourage and motivate pupils to set themselves high standards and have high aspirations.
- Safety & Well Being
- Education Excellence
- Preparing for adult life
- Working within an effective MAT
Our Values: RISE
- Responsive: Responding to changing contexts, the needs of individuals, their families and communities
- Inclusion: Supporting the individual needs of our children and embracing diversity
- Success: Being ambitious for our children and enabling our professionals to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Empowering Having the confidence to do more and do it better.