At Green Gates Academy we aspire to have all pupils:
- strive towards being the best they can be,
- believe that they have the skills and the confidence to be successful in the future; and
- achieve outstanding progress both academically and emotionally.
Thereby allowing them to gain the confidence necessary to make positive contributions to the local community.
- To provide all pupils with a range of opportunities, skills and knowledge to help them make the rights choices for their future aspirations.
- To encourage all pupils to be passionate and enthusiastic about learning and show curiosity about the world they live in.
- To encourage pupils to build up their resilience and confidence in order to overcome any barriers to learning, and develop their own self-control to manage their behaviour.
- To develop pupils to respect themselves and others, have high levels of and self-esteem, and display a clear sense of purpose.
- To encourage and motivate pupils to set themselves high standards and have high aspirations..
Our Values: RAISE
- Creating a climate of Responsiveness: Responding to changing contexts, the needs of individuals, their families and their communities
- Fostering Autonomy: Encouraging collaboration and embracing diversity.
- Enabling Inclusion: Supporting the individual needs of our children and developing our staff.
- Promoting Success: Being ambitious for our children and enabling our professionals to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Driving Empowerment: Having the confidence to do more and do it better.